After developing antacid Neusilin® into an excipient, Fuji Chemical Industries has been working on the development of its own excipients. It has launched unique new excipients such as Fujicalin, F-Melt and FujiSil. Fuji has also been manufacturing its own pharmaceutical products, including a novel drug "Oldamin Injection" which was successfully developed in 1991.
APIs and Excipients
APIs (some are for Japanese domestic market only)
Prescription Drugs for Japanese market
- Oldamin Injection (Monoethanolamine Oleate) for Esophageal varices sclerotherapy
Distributed by: ASKA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- ULCERLMIN® (sucralfate hydrate) for gastritis/peptic ulcer
Distributed by: Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Letrozole Tablets 2.5mg “Yakult” for treatment of breast cancer
Distributed by Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd.
- Bicalutamide OD Tablet 80mg “Chemiphar” for treatment of prostate cancer
Distributed by: Nippon Chemiphar Co., Ltd.
- Sildenafil Tablets 25mg／50mgVI “FCI” for treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Finasteride Tablet 0.2mg／1mg”FCI” for treatment for male pattern baldness